Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*Insert Title Here*

Let me tell you, this trying to have a child thing is so stressful. That and my job. I have sadly gained 13 lbs the last 2 months. And let me tell you---I am NOT happy. I worked my butt off to lose the 58lbs I got to and now I gained. But what do I do when I am stressed and depressed? I eat. Out of pure boredom and the fact that it's comforting. So I have got to get out of this slump and get back down to those 13 lbs and pass it up. I can and will do it.
We also have decided to wait for #IVF treatments. We plan on paying off what Dr bills we have accumulated to date, then paying off student loans as fast as possible as well as save as much as we can towards the IVF. Of course, we'd love to just get pregnant on our own (which we will continue trying) and not have to spend all that money, but whatever it takes. We (I more than Ben), and learning to be more patient and let God be in control. There isn't anything I can do about the situation except go with it. God has a plan for us all, even before we were born. And I need to let it happen how He wants :) Don't let me fool you into thinking I am perfectly ok with waiting at least another 3 years to pay for IVF, but let me tell you I am slowly accepting that fact. A little more everyday, especially when I look at our finances. 
Until then, like I have said before, I have my beautiful little niece to enjoy and a husband who I couldn't be happier with. We are coming up on our 3rd wedding anniversary, and these have been amazing alone, so what's another possible 3 the same way? God will make it happen when it's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment