Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HSG Test Monday Morning

    So I received a phone call from the Fertility Clinic today to schedule my HSG test. It is June 20th at 8:30am. An HSG test is: http://www.webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/hysterosalpingogram-21590
    Basically they run dye through my insides to make sure there are no blockages or any other problems. I have to pay for it before hand and let me tell you, these tests and blood work, etc are starting to add up. I know that God will always take care of us though. (I actually had a friend message me about moving in for 2.5 months for a temp job. Think of the extra income! God knew what we need always!! We still have to discuss it but I'll keep you up to date.)
    I am kind of nervous but I know that things will work out the way they are supposed to be. 
    Exodus 15:2 The LORD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment