Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Friday, December 16, 2011

Beta, Beta, Bo-beta!

Well all 3 of my beta tests are complete.
12-12: 894
12-14: 2348
12-16: 5353

We are definitely pregnant and couldn't be more blessed!!! And more excited!! I am having typical symptoms right, including tender breast, tiredness, light cramping and always being hungry. No morning sickness yet, but there have been a few times I felt like I could puke a bit. Hopefully I never have to deal with that. Ben said he could tell the same week of the transfer that I was pregnant. I wasn't sure, bc you can make yourself feel pregnant if you want it bad enough lol
Today I am 5w1d. August 17th is going to come so fast, I already can tell. Now all the fun begins, continuing to work on our names list, registries and all that jazz. I want it to be a surprise at birth on the sex, but I want to have the nursery all decorated before hand so I think we more than likely will find out lol. I'm impatient at times!
Our first ultrasound is scheduled on Tuesday December 27th!!! We can't wait to see our sweet little squishy!!! I think that will be its name until we find out!

1 comment: