Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Sunday, February 17, 2013

6 Months has come and Gone...

Callie turned 6 months old this past Saturday, and along with it came her two bottom front teeth, a baby who can sit up all on her own now, and less sleep. Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday that I woke up and my water was leaking. I am dying a little on the inside each day as I watch her grow and learn new things. I want her to stay my little girl forever! It gives me baby fever-I long to hold a brand new baby again, to see what they look like after 9 long months of not knowing, to snuggle and sleep the day away with them. All of it. But then again, I don't want to go through labor again, or those first few weeks of crazy bleeding and almost no sleep at all. I don't want to miss out on all the fun with Callie either.
So for now, I will spend my days singing, laughing, watching cartoons, kissing toes and cheeks, making messes with food and just loving our baby girl. She will be in kindergarten in the blink of an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment