Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Friday, March 30, 2012

Miss Callie Rae, Due August 17th!

Well, we had our 20 week check-up yesterday (I was 19w6d). Baby's heart rate was 130 at the ultrasound, and 155 about 15/20 minutes later at my OB appointment. Guess she was taking a nap. It is confirmed that we are having a baby GIRL!!! And her name is Callie Rae. 
Showing her stuff :)

(took this pic off my comp with phone, sorry its blurry) Here she is holding her hands up in front of her face

Sticking her butt out towards the doppler. That her butt cheeks and back of her upper legs

Legs spread wide open

I finally finished the tree in the nursery today. Couldn't love it more!  

So we are very happy and excited. Now I can finally start going through all the girl things I have from my niece- clothes, swings, carseat, toys and more!!! 20 weeks down, 20 to go! (Less would be ok with me too)

No comments:

Post a Comment