Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Friday, January 13, 2012

And we are released!!

Here is our sweet little baby. 8w5d. Today it was 21.1mm long. On December 27, it was about 5mm. So it is growing very well. We have decided to call it our little HamHock. Also, some other great news. We are officially released from the Fertility Clinic, meaning we are a "normal" pregnancy now!! My final progesterone level was 43.3, so Kelli told me to finish my last 9 days of Crinone and I am COMPLETELY finished with all medicine!!! So very excited. Our first OB appointment is a week from today (I am 9 weeks today!), Jan 20. I am very excited and nervous for this at the same time. We've been at the Clinic for so long, it seems weird to be going somewhere else. But we are beyond blessed and couldn't be more thankful for amazing family, friends, Doctors, technology, and of course God. We have everything because of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment