Children too are a gift from the LORD, The fruit of the womb, A reward. – Psalm 127:3

Thursday, October 06, 2011

In the Clear to Start!

We had a fantastic day yesterday! It started off a little bad, when we left an hour before class with a 35 minutes drive and still ended up being 20 minutes late after a wreck on the interstate, but we didn't really miss much.  
I felt a little out of place since we were the youngest in the class, I would say by at least 10 years. The lady that sat across from us had so much work done on her face, it was disgusting! Anyhoo, basically we went through a bunch of slides on different days of our cycle and got to practice giving shots to this square of fake skin. Ben had a ton of fun with this, so much indeed, I may need to find one for him for Christmas! Lol. I think as long as I write down a week at a time with what medicines and injections I need for each day, I will do ok. There is just so much, that I am afraid to miss something. And if you miss medicine, due to forgetting or running out, they will cancel your cycle :( But I won't let that happen!
Towards the end of the cylce, Ben has to give me an IM (intra muscular)  Progeterone in Oil shot in the butt. This reminds me of the shots I always got for Poison Ivy, so I am totally NOT looking forward to that. It's thick and the needle is the biggest we will be using, gives me the heeby jeebies just thinking about it! I think it was daily for about 2 weeks. I feel like I'm going to have so many holes in me by the end of this, that all my extra weight will just pour out! lol
But we got our first bit of medicine, birth control and a Z pack for the both of us, and that will start with my period this month, so around the 12th. 
This means right around Christmas we will find out if this is all going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment